Page 1 of 23 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Culdcept Saga

1. Xbox 360 II Culdcept Saga

2. This also pleases me.

3. This game will never come to America. The Xbox Live functionality seals that, as it would make too much sense from a game standpoint. That and the PS2 version sold all of what, eight copies?

So, uh, yippie?

-Dippy

4. O-Well! I was wondering what happened to him.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this. Culdcept on 360 + Live = best thing ever.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. The game will be a system seller for me.

I actually went back to playing Culdcept II after hearing the announcement of Saga. Always loved it, but stopped in the middle of the campaign. I'm determined to finish it this time though.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tsubaki
    The game will be a system seller for me.
    Agreed. I can't imagine they wouldn't bring it over, with the disparity in system sales.

Looking at those tiny screens, I do some of the charming monster sprite-work, but hopefully it's compensated with better animation. The boards and battle-scenes look much nicer, but hardly anything that requires a 360. I would have just assumed this was going to be a PS2 release otherwise.

7. Yeah, chances are pretty slim that they bring it over, but I really hope that they do. How many copies did the PS2 Culdcept sell? I'm pretty sure it was a bit more than 8 (I know you were being sarcastic ). Still, doesn't it have kind of a cult following? But who knows...

8. Eh, I might grab a 360 in Japan when this comes out. What are the systems selling for over there now?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb
    Eh, I might grab a 360 in Japan when this comes out. What are the systems selling for over there now?
    The same price as here, but they come with a free thirteen year old girl.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau
    The same price as here, but they come with a free thirteen year old girl.
    How much in Yen exactly, and is that a fresh 13 year old girl or an already despoiled one?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.