Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do u like about your music.

1. What do u like about your music.

Its not just why do u listent to music its more also what makes u like a certain genre or style. I primarily listen to rap nothing against white folks...i love white folks (thanks for the job btw), but rock music doesnt do it for me. When i listen to music its more than just the beat or the artist, i like it when a person clearly displays talent with wordplay not necessarily the message though. For me it doesnt necessarily matter what style it is like southern, east coast or west coast rap what really closes the deal for me is the lyrics and how they're put together stuff like that.

So what about you guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. I like listening to music because it gives me an excuse not to listen to you.
    OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird

3. Well you should stick to that cause your post was useless.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. RAM IT DOWN!!!!
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

Deep down you want to be a gay bald man?

Personally I care next to nothing about lyrics and I find a lot of rap "beats" to be generic and over used these days. I also hate materialism in music. I don't care about your shit rapper man, quit telling me about all your bling.

That is not to say I don't like rap. But most of the rap songs I like have a very subtle melody along with nonfronting lyrics.

I like for music to take me places in much the same way a book would. I typically daydream when I listen to music. I love energetic music but can enjoy sad, slow, or mellow music if I like where it takes me.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 27 Apr 2006 at 06:41 PM.

You lose TNL.

Quote Originally Posted by Genki
    Its not just why do u listent to music its more also what makes u like a certain genre or style.
    Why type u when you can type you.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

lol what
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. It helps me to not think about how dull my job is.

10. i was bored at work and decided to post about something that interests me shoulda known that wouldnt fly at TNL