Thread: FS: Canon digital camera and 1 gig SD card cheap

FS: Canon digital camera and 1 gig SD card cheap

Up for sale is a 99% new Canon Powershot A410 digital camera and a 1 gig PNY (rebadged Toshiba) SD card. I bought it just a couple of months ago, and have barely used it. I haven't even run the batteries that came with the camera dead yet. I need to sell it quick because I got a deal on a slightly better camera at work, so I either need to sell the old one or take back the new one since I don't really have the cash to buy it right now.

The camera is a 3 megapixel camera with a 3x optical zoom lense. It's designed to be a straightforward point-and-shoot camera, although it surprisingly has a lot of different shooting modes if you go into the menus. It's an excellent starter camera for someone just getting into photography. I still have the box and everything to it, including wrist strap, software, manuals, 16 meg SD card, and original store receipt since it is still under the manufacturer's warranty.

The 1 gig SD card doesn't have the packaging anymore, it will be the bare card.

I'm asking $60 for the camera, and $30 for the SD card, or $80 for both. Free shipping anywhere in the continental US. I need to take Paypal, as I need the cash pretty quickly. Get it while you can, if it's not sold within a few days I have to take the new one back

Here's a picture I took, although I had to cut it down to half the size to post it:

Last edited by GohanX; 29 May 2006 at 08:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

2. I'm interested. PM sent.

Sorry, Videodrone, but the camera has been sold already. Thanks for your interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

4. That's cool. Thanks for letting me know.

5. yoink!