Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: Metal Saga

1. Sorry. I was trying to stay away so i could get some work done. I just beat Father Muscle the other day, but i'm not going in any order. I didn't know if the muscle dance people would disappear afterwards or not. Does that stuff do anything? The last tank i got was the one the kid gives you. The Wirble whatever. I'm around level 70, taking my time. Cyber hunter now. I like the titles the game gives you. I wish you could see all of them.
    Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Leave him alone! He's slooooowly coming out. It's gotta be a painful process.

That's alright g0zen. Your f-chan brethren will be here to see you through this difficult time. Even if your parents and friends don't understand, we do.
    This is the most accurate analogy ever.

Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    plz don't compare my games to ass sex ever again.
    Apparently IP has only gotten in touch with half of this analogy though. Will Compass, Finch, and g0zen be there for his blossoming into batting for the other team?

father muscle is funny. It is a cult of Arnold. And the badguys in that building...Did you see the circle muslce people of doom? lol

I'm pretty far along. As far as I know I finshed up the Rosa stuff, got all the tanks, gotten 35 bounties, found alpha (you will forget all about ratchel when you find her) and I'm like level 140.

Scarlet has sent me an email to fight her. She destroys me

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    blah blah blah
    plz quit derailing the thread.

here is the main trailer for the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxV4aPiOmrA

5. I want the DS Metal Saga now. Bumpy Trot's in two days. Is there anything coming from Atlus next month?
    Donk

no idea. they don't update their site a lot.