Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Invite Only

1. Invite Only

We should make TNL invite only.

I mean lets be honest, who actually enjoys these new members?

2. I'm with Opaque on this one. Seriously. We could just leave one forum open, where noobs can post to tell us why we should let them join TNL.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    We should make TNL invite only.
    We wouldn't have let you in.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    We wouldn't have let you in.
    The man does have a point... Boxdrink would have gotten an instant ban.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Oh, come on, dont you all want to hear what our newest member, sk8tergurl84, has to say about.....skating....and stuff.... naked pics pls. If it was invite only we wouldnt have that.

6. We wouldn't have let you in.
    Then I'm lucky for making it in before it became invite only.

I agree. We can start a n00b forum and lock the others except for viewing.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

8. Leave all the forums open for viewing but make a "request permission" forum where noobs can ask to create an account. Then we can mock them and make them angry enough that their first real post is awesome.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas in iraq
    Leave all the forums open for viewing but make a "request permission" forum where noobs can ask to create an account. Then we can mock them and make them angry enough that their first real post is awesome.
    Seconded.

10. ninjas makes a good point.

TNL riding my ass made me a good (slightly better) poster. We can mold people into acceptable members before giving them free range at the places we care about.