Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2939414243

Thread: This Month's Haul: May

1. Note: I should have paid the money to get those asses to install the aux cable to my head unit... my car needs you to take the whole fucking dash off to get to the stereo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    Take your iPod to the store and have them let you hook it up with that thing before you actually buy it. Most direct link adaptors like that are VERY slow and only offer limited control (especially with a 4800, it gets a little better with the 6800 on up). Unless you just use a playlist all the time or have a smaller capacity iPod, you might like using the actual iPod for control with sound through the mini plug better since you can at least get fast direct track access that way. I can understand you feeling it's a little ghetto though. Also, I think the price only recently dropped on that Pioneer adaptor, so they might have an upgrade on the way soon if you can tough it out.
    Yeah, the price dropped to like $50. I just did the mini-plug and it's fine. It's not ghetto to me, I just put the plug under my dash in the little compartment, and when I have my ipod, I just take the cable out.

I hooked my DS up to it too... /nerd

2. Attached Images Attached Images   

3. Welcome to 1996.

4. I got DQ8 for ten bucks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Welcome to 1996.
    I lol'd because I was going to say it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    PILE OF SHAME!

But in all seriousness, how does a guy without a job or a morphix-style catalog have a backlog?
    It's mainly due to review stuff coming in so often that it's hard to keep up with the stuff I buy.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan