Page 1 of 67 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Slug Anthology (not a Wii exclusive)

1. Metal Slug Anthology (not a Wii exclusive)

Metal Slug Anthology will feature such classics as Metal Slug, Metal Slug 2, Metal Slug X, Metal Slug 3, Metal Slug 4 and Metal Slug 5. SNK has not yet confirmed if Metal Slug 6 will be on the compilation, but that is a very real possibility. The publisher would only officially state: "This will be a full arcade collection including many additional surprises."

http://revolution.ign.com/articles/704/704020p1.html
    Last edited by RoleTroll; 01 May 2006 at 09:11 PM.
    No gnus is good gnus.

2. Wii! I hope they're not nasty surprises.
    Donk

3. I'm offically bathing in the golden shower of the Wii.

EDIT- Only if I can use a standard controller.
    Last edited by Giga Power; 01 May 2006 at 09:21 PM.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

4. So is this like the PSP game? How is it an exclusive? Maybe you have to use the remote in some shitty way

5. As long as the 3D rev is not included, it is a blessing.

6. I shoulda edited that in the OP. It's an exclusive version, using the controller in some funky way. But yes, the anthology itself will be on the PSP.
    No gnus is good gnus.

7. pretty interesting

I have to say I'm really surprised by this

as long as you can control it normally as well I'll be buying this
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. wiiiiiiiiii!!!

9. Wii sale +1
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

10. Hot damn that is pretty damn sweet. I would probably not get this myself since I already have most of those, but this is great news for ppl who dont have most of those games.