Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed

1. Now if they can just get the Ubi chinks to do the multi-player we're set.
    Time for a change

2. Downloading the HD trailer now...expecting CG like Ubi's Brothers in Arms trailer.

...Yeah, 100% CG. Fuck this shit.

Also, that is not HD.

3. I thought the Brothers in Arms 3 trailer was bogus the first time I watched it. I think Ubi Montreal is capable of this, other than the portions I already mentioned. If you've seen anything on Project Offset, this looks very similar. And yeah, sorry, don't know why I said HD. It is a bigger version than the GT link, though.
    Last edited by Andy; 03 May 2006 at 01:31 AM.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

4. Dude, it's most certainly not real time. The only part that looks like gameplay is the part where the dude jumps over the wall and backstabs the other dude. But even that is CG, just made to look like gameplay.

5. Yeah, because Ubisoft has a long track record of not delivering on the gameplay they showcase. Another brilliant IGN observation.
    Time for a change

6. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    Now if they can just get the Ubi chinks to do the multi-player we're set.
    As long as the multi-player is like Splinter cell I'm sold. This game looks real good.

7. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    Yeah, because Ubisoft has a long track record of not delivering on the gameplay they showcase. Another brilliant IGN observation.
    What? I'm talking about the CG video. What are you talking about?

8. He's talking about you.

rocket launcher lol.

9. It's interesting the Crusades seem like a time period long ignored by developers

the trailer looks nice but its all CG, which I'm fucking sick of, show me some ingame actual happenings for once
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. ont get me started on how much i love the brothers in arms series...