Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB: some PS1/N64 games

1. Yeah, those $.01 + $ridic shipping auctions rub me the wrong way too. I'll only bid if there's nothing else like it (i.e. usually not game-related stuff, more like hello kitty things I may never see again). But overall, I've found some good deals on there. And after awhile you learn to spot the good guys and don't have to work as hard at it. Plus, I like sniping. Saves sooooo much money in the long run. Prolly a good 1/4th of my games are from ebay. Very few flat-out bad experiences yet.

2. They only do the that because eBay takes the money out of your ifnal selling price, leaving shipping intact and untouched. It's a solid way to keep most of the money but I just hate it when the shipping is still a ridiculous amount of cash.

3. There's no excuse for $7+ shipping for a jewel case and why should I pay the seller's fees? I have my own fees to pay. Maybe if these idiots stopped relisting these 0 bid auctions they wouldn't feel like they're losing so much money to eBay.

Does eBay have the ability to search for items being sold by people with less than 1000 feedback? That'd be cool.

4. Punky: If you name the right price for Arc the Lad Collection (and you have a PayPal account), I may consider parting with my copy.

5. I'll sell you my Front Mission 3 and Silent Hill. Make an offer for both. I'll pay shipping.

6. I have a complete F-Zero X in great shape, still looking for it? *-neo

7. Arc off the list, sorry - Disgaea is really enough for strat-RPGs (and still looking for it).

Quote Originally Posted by Changeling
    I'll sell you my Front Mission 3 and Silent Hill. Make an offer for both. I'll pay shipping.
    $20. Good shape?

I have a complete F-Zero X in great shape, still looking for it? *-neo
    Yeah, $15 shipped?

8. I have Mario Golf for N64 (cart only), interested?

9. Don't know. Condition? Price?

Also, if I actually get a few games here that's it for now.

10. PM'ed *-neo