N64:
    pilotwings
    wave race

Newer:
    Disgaea
    Shadow of the Colossus
    Burnout 2 (GC/PS2)
    Outrun Coast to Coast (PS2)
    Last edited by Punky Skunk; 13 Jun 2006 at 03:14 AM.

2. if you want to buy games, try ebay. get a clue avril.

3. eBay is garbage for buying games. I've tried it a few times recently and remembered why I haven't bothered in 5 years, hence topic.

got saiyuki new and sealed. make an offer.

5. $15. (judging by eBay, if that seems off to you)

6. How come you don't like ebay, Punky?

7. 1. most of the things I'm looking for are cluttered by power sellers, with their sloppy ten pages of html, $7-10 "shipping" for a single game / overpriced minimum bid
    2. if not them, someone with only the game disc that looks like something found on the street

Going through 95% of the items for the one worth buying, contending with sniping (as other people will also notice this is the one to get if they aren't impatient). Condition also seems to be variable from auction to seeing it in person. Waste of time and money usually.

8. Some of those games are solid but Im surprised someone as worthless and pretentious about music as you would be interested in franchised, top-selling pap as the games on your list.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Punky Skunk
    1. most of the things I'm looking for are cluttered by power sellers, with their sloppy ten pages of html, $7-10 "shipping" for a single game / overpriced minimum bid
    I recently got ripped off for shipping. I have no problem with paying an extra buck or two, but this asshole sent the game late and the cheapest way possible, taking $7 in profit. That's what I get for sniping an auction without looking at the shipping cost.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    I recently got ripped off for shipping. I have no problem with paying an extra buck or two, but this asshole sent the game late and the cheapest way possible, taking $7 in profit. That's what I get for sniping an auction without looking at the shipping cost.
    Just bought TR3 the other day for 1 cent. Shipping $11.49. I don't mind the $11.50 total, but would it really be so hard to make the price seem like I'm paying for the game instead of being cheated on shipping/fees? Comes across as sleazy.

Some of those games are solid but Im surprised someone as worthless and pretentious about music as you would be interested in franchised, top-selling pap as the games on your list.
    I guess you don't have Jet Moto 3?