Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Rayman Rabbid Rabbits. For Wii.

1. Rayman Rabbid Rabbits. For Wii.

* Combat the Ultra-Crazed Evil Rabbits – Take control of Rayman and his knack for attack to help save his world from the raving rabbids. They are mischievous, insane and completely out of control. There are several types of rabbids each with its own mischievous characteristics.
    * Master and Ride Creatures – Tame and control various creatures such as sharks, eagles, rhinos, spiders and angelfish. Rayman can master each animal’s unique capabilities to help in his battle against the devious rabbits.
    * Dress to Impress – Customize and disguise Rayman. Go punk, pop, rock or hip hop to infiltrate the bunnies and foil their devious plans.
    * Explore the Colorful Fantastic World of Rayman – Explore amazing free-roaming environments and beautiful epic landscapes that mix real and fantastical styles to create a visually stunning experience.
    Incredible. I'm speechless.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rayman.jpg 
Views:	429 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	19239   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wii.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	149.0 KB 
ID:	19240  
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. God I hate Nintendo.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

3. wtf?
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

4. Christ almighty, Ubisoft. Just stick with Red Steel.

5. This is a good time to start the official "Series Ruined by Wii" counter.

It is now up to 1.

6. That looks fucked in the head. Color me curious, at least.

James

7. Wow, that image of the bunny saying 'Wiiiii' is exactly everything that is wrong with the name of this system.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. The douchebag kid with the spiked hair shows everything that's wrong with everything

9. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    This is a good time to start the official "Series Ruined by Wii" counter.

It is now up to 1.
    Didn't Rayman 3 already start down this slippery slope first? From everything I heard it sucked.

10. That's a little less annoying than that pinata thing for 360 anyway.

But geez, that looks stupid.
    Donk