Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8101112

Thread: Dirt

1. The courses I've seen run from run from 1.5 to 3 minutes each. I'm not very far along though!

I don't really care for epic 15 minute courses but a few 5 minute runs wouldn't kill anyone. Codemasters already put in that ridiculous flashback feature so maybe short courses are more about keeping people from getting bored than making sure the game isn't too hard.

2. I'm actually starting to come around on this game. It was clearly the initial cars I was forced to drive because when I'm allowed to drive the cars from the 80s or 90s it's much more what I'd expect.

3. After the first couple of events, this game really opens up and shines. I think my only complaint might be how getting new cars is handled...but that's honestly just nitpicking. I wasn't too into the Gymkhana stuff at first, but it's very satisfying to knock out a solid platinum or gold after a few failed attempts. The game also looks really damn impressive. The Norway night/Michigan races are fucking beautiful. Really glad I didn't pass on this after 2.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

4. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!

SUPER SAVINGS!

Oh Word?

5. Think of all the things you can get with that 5962.01 you're saving!
    I may buy a moped!