Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3545474849

Thread: Official Sony E3 2006 Press Conference Thread

1. Why couldn't Sony allow you to plug in your PS2 controllers to play PS3 games? Sure, they can't make any more rumble controllers. But if a developer includes rumble feature for those using a PS2 controller, and you plug in your ol' DualShock, no harm no foul. For games that use motion sensing, of course, you'd need to use the official PS3 controller.
    No gnus is good gnus.

2. Quote Originally Posted by RoleTroll
    Why couldn't Sony allow you to plug in your PS2 controllers to play PS3 games? Sure, they can't make any more rumble controllers. But if a developer includes rumble feature for those using a PS2 controller, and you plug in your ol' DualShock, no harm no foul. For games that use motion sensing, of course, you'd need to use the official PS3 controller.
    I don't think the PS3 will have ports for PS2 controllers. PS3 controllers probably connect to the system via USB.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    I don't think the PS3 will have ports for PS2 controllers. PS3 controllers probably connect to the system via USB.

most likely the case

specially since they've gotten ride of the PS1/2 Memory Card slots (what the fuck good is BC if I can't access my old game saves sony)

Giant Crab
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    I know you can't. But I think they shoulda included the PS2 controller ports. Cheap and easy way around the lawsuit.
    No gnus is good gnus.

5. They'll probably release a USB adapter for PS2 controllers and memory cards. And a horizontal stand, too.