Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help a fellow TNL'er out.

1. Help a fellow TNL'er out.

So I have this friend, and every single Christmas and birthday, he gets me a gift, when I've never gotten him a thing. His 21st is coming up and I want to get him something special.

I found the perfect thing for him, A Jason mask. Either one of these two (which do you think is better? the face underneath is included):

The big kick in the nuts is that these cunts don't ship internationally.

I was wondering if I could ship it to one of you fine peoples house, then have you ship it to me? I'll pay for postage via paypal aswell as a little extra for your troubles. All that I ask is that you ship it before june. I would be so fucking greatful, and would owe you big time.

Please, if any of you can help me, reply here or PM me. Not a word of it outside of VB please, as he sometimes lurks here. He is an absolute horror nut, and I'm co-creating a horror movie with him right now (shooting in june zomg). He will jizz like a horse when he opens this present (if you've ever seen a horse jizz, you know what I'm talking about).

2. Wonder how much shipping that overseas will cost. I guess FedEx/UPS would be the fastest way.

3. If the bank ever actually sends me my ATM card so I can access my Paypal funds, I'd be happy to ship it along for you.

4. Shipping by Global Priority or Express Mail would probably be the best choice. And Arjue, I'd be fine with having you ship it here and sending it out for you.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I think the first mask is better but neither remind me of Jason. Good luck on getting it in time.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

6. Oh yeah, the first mask. Zombie Jason > Retard Jason.

First mask. guaranteed.

Also... If I get my paypal situtation fixed I'll be more than happy to help you out.

8. (if you've ever seen a horse jizz, you know what I'm talking about).
    Confirmed.

9. Sweetness! I love you all.

Someone PM me their address and their paypal info and we'll get this sorted.

Honestly, you guys are fucking rad.