Page 15 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIII

1. Kingdom Hearts was terrible.

FFXII was a great game (well, at least until near the end. I just lost interest by then) but I doubt I'd buy a PS3 for this unless it's really impressive. MGS4 already seems too ridiculous for me to dive into so FFXIII better have a great battle system.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    SE is the main reason that I'm gonna end up buying a PS3.

Both trailers looked neato to me.
    Pretty much, I knew the moment they announced it that unless they port the games to the 360, I would be buying a PS3 one day.

3. b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. Fixed the thread title.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Pretty much, I knew the moment they announced it that unless they port the games to the 360, I would be buying a PS3 one day.
    So did you wind up with a PS3?

S-E fans are going to crack when they realize the 360 version is going to be fall 2011 in the US.

7. When is the PS3 launch?

8. As far as I know, the PS3 and Zboz launches will be simultaneous in the US, which should follow about six months behind the Japanese release. I don't think there's an official release date yet.

S-E said they aren't going to start the 360 version until after the PS3 version ships in Japan, so good luck with that.