Page 5 of 102 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XIII

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters
    Whew, no more dudes that look like gals.
    Let's not jump to conclusions yet.

They haven't shown the male lead; there's still a chance for him to look like a she.

2. The Girly man will be in the Pokem... er... Final Fantasy Versus xiii

Boy, girl...I'll still play it...

4. WTF? Who closed my official thread for FFXIII?

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...ad.php?t=25057
    No gnus is good gnus.

5. Quote Originally Posted by EMAGDNIM
    Boy, girl...I'll still play it...
    You're an all-action kind of guy, eh?

6. IF Square didn't want us to talk about it they wouldn't have released a trailer for it. I think Finaly Fantasy is going down hill, Everyone is hoping this new one will redeem the series but the fact that they already have a trailer for another one tell me that the quality of the series doesn't really matter. Just make some lame story , and a few plot twist, and a different simi male / female lead.

I'm sorry but that trailer just annoyed the heck out of me.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

7. If any game is going to "redeem" the series it's XII, which looks pretty good with a more real-time oriented engine. Final Fantasy 9 was pretty good, too. I don't personally like VIII or X, but I'm in the minority here I believe. Final Fantasy 11 will forever remain the red headed stepchild of the Final Fantasy name.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Quote Originally Posted by RoleTroll
    WTF? Who closed my official thread for FFXIII?

Because you were talking about a game that is now over a year away (I guess) two and half years ago.

9. Quote Originally Posted by RoleTroll
    WTF? Who closed my official thread for FFXIII?

cka closed every thread from 2003 and earlier.

10. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think this game just looks like garbage. Pretty eye candy with over the top cinematics with some chick flying upside down and shooting any guy that comes at her? It looks like they took the worst parts of X2 (which was god-awful IMO) and made a trailer out of it. Just looks like mindless fangirl masturbation...

And for the love of god I wish Amano was still designing for square. His style is just absolutely beautiful, by far one of my favorite concept artists ever. I've always been dissapointed that Square had to basically castrate his designs due to graphical limitations of systems. Just compare his character designs in FF9 to the way they turned out. They're far darker, more mature, and IMO, more fantastical (which is what FF is all about). I mean imagine a game that replicates his style almost exactly in 3d. Thats actually possible now with the PS3... too bad it won't ever happen since he hasn't worked for them in years. It would be like Okami on crack.