Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Brothers Brawl feat. Solid Snake

1. Quote Originally Posted by Salsashark
    I think you've just hit upon what crucial element Nintendo has been lacking for the past decade or so. Pure pain and horror.
    Bump, set....
    -Kyo

2. Quote Originally Posted by Salsashark
    I think you've just hit upon what crucial element Nintendo has been lacking for the past decade or so. Pure pain and horror.
    No, I think they did that just fine.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

3. I lawled. Good call Strider.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Salsashark
    I think you've just hit upon the crucial element Nintendo has been lacking for the past decade or so. Pure pain and horror.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02[1].jpg 
Views:	626 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	19333  

5. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sms1big.jpg 
Views:	571 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	19334  

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

6. There's nothing wrong with Double Dash. Stop being a douche.

7. the beginning of the trailer has a transformation of mario/link from their ssb melee models to the ssb brawl models. It seems like the best indication we have so far of gamecube vs wii power. Not huge leap foward, but a noticeable bump in detal (link pretty much looks like the twilight princess model).

8. Quote Originally Posted by Destro777
    Now all we need F-Zero online.
    IBTN.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

9. At first glance Snake doesn't seem like he fits....

But the cardboard box makes it all right.

and....FLYING PUPPIES!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs
    At first glance Snake doesn't seem like he fits....

But the cardboard box makes it all right.
    Part of the fun of Super Smash Brothers is the chaos that ensues because each of the characters is from a distinctly unique universe. Mario doesn't fit in with Zelda, Kirby doesn't fit in with Metroid, albeit Snake is a much bigger fish out of water. Still, these games are always a blast to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."