Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo said the DS wasnt the new Gameboy,

1. Mad Nintendo said the DS wasnt the new Gameboy,

just sayin
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. We've known this for years, the DS is a stopgap.

You really want to pay more money for hardware?

3. Shut up.

edit: not you, diff.

4. Let's just all be happy that a few days have gone by without Nintendo releasing yet another new handheld/redesign of an existing handheld.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. I'm not talkin about nintendo rereleasing another GBA...maybe just a powerful handheld without a gimmick...thats not a PSP.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

6. yOU JUST KEEP HANDING YOUR MONEY TO nINTENDO. tHEY LOVE SUCKERS LIKE YOU.

Fucking caps lock. I'm not fixing it. Kiss my ass.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 12 May 2006 at 10:29 AM.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. why do you want something that is just another PSP with Nintendo games?

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Fucking caps lock. I'm not fixing it. Kiss my ass.

8. Yes sir...

Seriously though Nintendo just needs to admit that the DS is the new Gameboy and i'll be happy with that.

9. It's not, though.

They've been working on a GBA2 for quite a while.

If the DS failed they would have already shown it, I am positive of this.

That said, why do you care, all itll have is the usual franchises + licensed junk.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Genki
    Seriously though Nintendo just needs to admit that the DS is the new Gameboy and i'll be happy with that.
    You just write a letter to Nintendo telling them that. I'm sure they'll do what's right.