Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 717192021

Thread: Heavy Rain

The sixaxis controls are fucking wack, but the game is pretty okay. I don't know how many times I'll replay the thing but it was definitely a unique gaming experience that I'm glad I played through.

I want to go back and play the killer differently.

The best thing about this is how you can jump to any chapter and change that chapter and continue your saved game from that point. The unfortunate thing is that you might set yourself back to a very early part of the game....but the fact that you can also play chapters without messing with your savegame is great, as is the fact that you can have 3 games going concurrently. It's really well executed, when it could have been really frustrating very easily.

The autosaves are nice and frequent and you can replay shit pretty easily if you wanted to do something else.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

I need to get back into this game. I really liked it, but I got to the point where the father guy was being being tortured with the tasks and had to give the game a break.

I'm actually a father now though, that might make this game a little more rough.