Page 15 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Mario Galaxy

1. Hopefully Resident Evil aint shit, because other than that, theres NO third party games I'd play. Good job Nintendo.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

2. Hopefully Resident Evil aint shit, because other than that, theres NO third party games I'd play. Good job Nintendo.
    I really wish they'd make an emo game so you could sit and cut yourself for hours on end on your favorite game system(god only knows what that is since you bitch about everything). We need to compile a list of the emo gamer squad around here and brand them accordingly like we do certain fanboys.

I was watching some video clips for Zack & Wiki and I really want to play that now. Each new mario video makes me want to play that even more also. Looks like Galaxy could give people some motion sickness.

3. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Hopefully Resident Evil aint shit, because other than that, theres NO third party games I'd play. Good job Nintendo.
    There was some ridiculously bad press about Umbrella Chronicles on GAF:
    Resident Evil Wii Umbrella Chronicles: But then after a streak of like 5+ years of every Capcom game being AAA quality, RE Wii is a piece of shit. It's not even Gun Survivor quality, it's feels and looks like a ****ing PS1 shovelware game. I couldn't believe my eyes because I'd SEEN those trailers that looked hot like GC RE0/REmake. But I dunno, maybe this was like 10% done super duper alpha version of RE2 stage (or maybe this is what happens to stages that they can't just RE-use character/zombie models, art from GC games) but it was very much a piece of shit. Curiously I heard a very STRONG rumor about who was developing it, which would explain my impressions of the title. Don't want to get anyone in trouble so I won't se it.
    (Here's the rest of the thread)

4. It wouldn't surprise me if lesser developers are handling RE:UC. I thought it strange that Capcom was releasing RE4 Wii saying "the experience is so much better with the wiimote"... and then saying they were going to make RE:UC fully interactive like RE4, but a RE4-type game can't be done with the wiimote so they had to make it into a gun game. I figured the RE:UC developer just lacked the skill to do it properly, and blaming the hardware because they can't get more than 10 frames/second if they make it interactive.
    Last edited by RoleTroll; 16 Jul 2007 at 05:21 PM.
    No gnus is good gnus.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    Assuming I still own my Wii upon their releases, I will definitely pick this up as well as Brawl. That might be it for the year, but two games to play are better than none.
    Yeah, I've got Prime 3 and Galaxy on my radar, but that's about it. I'm eager to see more of NIGHTS, because that's one game that I could really look forward to after the 1st party games dry up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial View Post
    I really wish they'd make an emo game so you could sit and cut yourself for hours on end on your favorite game system(god only knows what that is since you bitch about everything). We need to compile a list of the emo gamer squad around here and brand them accordingly like we do certain fanboys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial
    I wish RDM would quit watching and jerking to the resistance video for 5 mins so he'd know wtf he's talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial
    I wish you'd man up already and sell the thing. Atleast then we'd not have to keep reading you copy n pasting your spiel about pussy footing on selling it.
    Looks like you've used up all your wishes!
    Last edited by Melf; 16 Jul 2007 at 06:54 PM.

6. Resident Evil Wii Umbrella Chronicles: But then after a streak of like 5+ years of every Capcom game being AAA quality, RE Wii is a piece of shit. It's not even Gun Survivor quality, it's feels and looks like a ****ing PS1 shovelware game. I couldn't believe my eyes because I'd SEEN those trailers that looked hot like GC RE0/REmake. But I dunno, maybe this was like 10% done super duper alpha version of RE2 stage (or maybe this is what happens to stages that they can't just RE-use character/zombie models, art from GC games) but it was very much a piece of shit. Curiously I heard a very STRONG rumor about who was developing it, which would explain my impressions of the title. Don't want to get anyone in trouble so I won't se it.
    You can quit reading that after the first sentence, OMFG every Capcom game in past half-decade has rocked! Ex-Clover members are developing this right?

And the Mario vids look great, they capture the whacked imagination of the NES games where Sunshine seems stuck on it's enviroment and crappy narrative.

AND BEE MARIO NEEDS A 'FRO. *-neo

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial View Post

<3 This post.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Considering Q4 2007 is already pretty late, I don't get where the cynicism comes from. Nintendo has had it's share of delays, but this isn't Valve we're talking about. I think they can have a game be "only" 9 month late without an issue.
    The problem here is that Nintendo's first year on the new console was charted to be stock full of great games throughout the entire year. It turns out it was just another Nintendo E3 ploy and once the smoke cleared everything was "delayed" "magically" to the "end" of the "next year" (this year) or longer. I can put way too many air quotes in that sentence for me not to be a little bit cynical.

That's bullshit. If I'm not playing Mario Galaxy at the end of the year I'm not going to be paying any attention to Nintendo anymore. And I barely pay attention as is. Enjoy your one year of great sales before people clue in to the fact that there's nothing to do on your console. They have until the end of the year or else.

Always leave off with an ultimatum.

Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial View Post
    Looks like Galaxy could give people some motion sickness.
    I would buy 3 extra copies of the game if it did.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 16 Jul 2007 at 08:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    That's bullshit. If I'm not playing Mario Galaxy at the end of the year...
    They announced a Date in November at the E3 conference, I'm pretty sure the game will ship then.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. Gamefront has some new shots, frothing increases...

And maybe Mario has wised up and dumped Peach. *-neo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	supergala1.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	25443