Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5789

Thread: Why SpoDaddy got banned

1. Derailment happened three replies ago.

I just find that if the mod started the problem he should have been punished as well.

That's the actual issue. Noone is saying what Spoo did was right or wrong or even condoning it. Its that Kano started the problem and when Spoo replied in response inside a reply that was ON TOPIC. He was banned, but the actual prognositicator(sp?) walks away.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate
    Derailment happened three replies ago.

I just find that if the mod started the problem he should have been punished as well.

That's the actual issue. Noone is saying what Spoo did was right or wrong or even condoning it. Its that Kano started the problem and when Spoo replied in response inside a reply that was ON TOPIC. He was banned, but the actual prognositicator(sp?) walks away.
    lets break his fucking legs!

or better yet *see below*
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. LOL.

I do not advocate violence.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

4. okay why the hell can't i attach ANYTHING? no fun.

5. The Mods, they punish in secret.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    A handful of people don't make up the community of TNL....

Quoted for truth. Since when do Josh and OMFG run TNL? In all the years I've been here they've done nothing but act stupid and troll threads/pick fights with people. Jeremy regularly makes posts that are intended to contribute to or start discussions (maybe OMFG should follow his own advice).

This movement to turn TNL into a 4th grade playground so that a handful of posters, who no doubt got beaten mercilessly as children, can bully everyone else on a message board is really lame. Many of us don't even bother to go to #tnl anymore (which sucks since this whole thing started on irc), because someone like Josh is going to be a mod and kickban half the room for not being in his little clique. It would suck to see TNL suffer the same fate as #tnl. By the way, just the other day Josh made the topic of #TNL "SpoDaddy sucks" when I hadn't even been in the room at all recently (Calliander thought it was so hilariously lame that he saved a picture of it). Again, this trend of admins picking fights and regular users getting punished for defending themselves is total bullshit and needs to stop. I don't care who says I suck or whatever, but don't ban me if I bust their balls back.

We don't have to give some people special treatment over others in order to maintain TNL's loose atmosphere. We need to restrict banning to deserving offenses. Kano's technically been here longer than I have and he has a thousand more posts than I do; based on the veteran argument he should be judged more harshly than me (forgetting the fact that he's an admin).

Why is it ok to call Josh a homo but not DiffX?

7. This thread is the saddest thing I have ever seen on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    diffusionx understands TNL.

sleeveboy understands TNL.
    Get off TNL's nuts Josh.
    your mom

8. A handful of people keep this site interesting.

IMO neither Spodaddy nor kano do that.(No offense Spo)

9. This thread has run its course.

Any further discussion should take place in VB.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood