Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Heavenly Sword

1. Heavenly Sword

http://www.playsyde.com/news_3011_en.html

Download that.

Wow. That is real time. This is officially the best looking game ever made.

Again, how in the fuck did Sony conclude that it was a good idea to show twenty minutes of Gran Turismo 4 in HD over shit like this? RIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RAAAACER!! Fuck.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. Sony must have spent 10 minutes putting together their press conference.

"Just make it up as you go, no need to practice."

3. 2006-05-15 22:48:51
    ay its a render, guys at ninja theory confirmed it haha

peace

4. The gameplay I saw of this during E3 lead me to believe it would be great looking, well rendered shit. I only saw a little bit of gameplay, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. This was a very fun beatemup that doesn't do anything wildly knew. There's enough technique to it that I wouldn't call it a button masher but it's easy to hammer out some pretty fancy looking stuff.

Before anyone goes wild about the graphics, be aware it looked to be locked at 20fps.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Love

Looking at Ninja Theory's forums, yep they said it is a target render (or "previs render" whatever the fuck that means). But they did say they intend to reach or exceed it. Bah. Oh well, considering how fantastic the game already looks, I think they can do it. I felt the same of Ubi Montreal with Assassin's Creed, and by all accounts they seem to have nailed the CG pretty well on that, so here's hoping.
    Last edited by Andy; 15 May 2006 at 06:22 PM.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

7. Looks like a god of war wanna be. Doesn't mean it can't kick some ass though. If I could afford a ps3 I would pick this up.

8. the one during the conference looked super smooth, did the playable version have that bad of a frame rate?

9. The renders look fantastic. The in-game graphics look average, as does the gameplay.
    No gnus is good gnus.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Andy

Looking at Ninja Theory's forums, yep they said it is a target render (or "previs render" whatever the fuck that means). But they did say they intend to reach or exceed it. Bah. Oh well, considering how fantastic the game already looks, I think they can do it. I felt the same of Ubi Montreal with Assassin's Creed, and by all accounts they seem to have nailed the CG pretty well on that, so here's hoping.
    Your posts are so annoying because you say stuff like "REAL TIME, IN-GAME" and then post a bunch of stuff that isn't real-time OR in-game. I know it isn't your fault, and that you're just a huge innocent sucker in all of this, but c'mon man. It's really not that hard to tell this is not in-game.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."