Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buy my copy of Oblivion (360)

1. Buy my copy of Oblivion (360)

I've got the normal version of Oblivion for the 360 up for grabs. It's in absolutely perfect condition and I'd like to get $40 shipped.

Pics available upon demand. Paypal, MO or CC are the preferred payment options.
    Last edited by Timber; 20 May 2006 at 07:17 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

I'll give you 10 Corey vs Corey CDs for it.

3. Only if you put 4 one dollar bills in each of those jewl cases.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Can't fault me for trying...

5. Would you be willing to do a cash/trade combo or just straight selling?
    Thanks
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Glock17
    Would you be willing to do a cash/trade combo or just straight selling?
    Thanks
    Depends on what you've got. There really isn't anything I'm super interested in getting at the moment. (other than a DS Lite)

7. Actually now that I think about it there are a couple of things I'm looking for...

Suikoden V & guide
    Suikoden Tactics & guide
    Tetris DS

8. Don't have any of those. I have quite a few N64/SNES games, F-Zero GX gcn sealed, Metroid Prime sealed, LotR Trilogy (extended dvd's) That's about all I have to dicker with.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

9. Sorry, not interested in any of that. I don't need any more N64/SNES games, I don't have a GC & I've already got the LotR DVDs.

10. Hmm I may be interested in buying Oblivion then. $40usd shipped correct? I live in Canada btw.