Thread: Comic Trading?

1. Comic Trading?

Anyone know of a good site to trade comics? Trading seems to be the best way to get one-to-one value -- especially for books from the last 10 years.

Maybe we should start a trade thread here. I'm sure everyone has stuff they'd like to get rid of.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

2. I'm all for it. Once I return to the states.

3. Having friends in other states = great for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. I'm working on a manga and TPB swapping sites but it will be a few more months before it's up.

5. We should use barter bee.

I have like two egg shipping boxes full of comics that I'd like to get rid of. I don't want a lot for them. Nothing above what I orginally paid for them.

7. Lucky to get that, anymore. Quarter bins = order of the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I could probably do that for the marvel and DC stuff. the fucking 90s killed those two brands' resell value.

"hey, lets make a gabillion comics about the same people." "oh fuck yeah that is a good idea. Lets do it."

9. Comic trading seems unnecessary in this age of widely available TPBs and .cbr files.

If there is some old comic I want to read, it seems like trading for it or buying it from ebay would be far from the easiest method to get it.

10. I'm for it.

Just because TPBs are available doesn't mean it's affordable to buy all the ones you want.