Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Why My Life Sucks More Than Yours

1. Why My Life Sucks More Than Yours

- I had cancer in my right arm a couple years ago; surgery to replace my bone with the bone of a dead person.
    - Lost most of my range of motion in my right arm.
    - I had to give up the one thing I loved doing, playing basketball.
    - Stole a car and my friend crashed it. Just paid for damages.
    - Lost around 25 lbs. because of the above and because of the below.
    - Got expelled from school.
    - I'm facing 2 felony charges because of the above. I'm not charged.. yet.
    - My parents spent $4,000 for a lawyer because of the above. When it all ends, it could end up being a total of $10,000.
    - The above has killed my relationship with most of my friends and the girls that I want to have a relationship with/fuck.
    - There is new pain in my right arm; nothing serious, but I've lost even more range of motion and it's very depressing.
    - I'm trying to get gain weight/get into shape, but with all of the above on my mind, it's extremely difficult.

Bring on the livejournal, myspace, I don't care jokes.. I just needed to vent. Anyone that says anything meaningful, <3 you.
    Last edited by aren; 22 May 2006 at 03:40 AM.

Fuck you for making me feel bad.

Asshole.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. Fuck dude, it sounds like things are gonna suck for a little while. Though, barring the cancer and your arm, it seems like you did a lot of it to yourself. Hopefully through the process of all this venting you look at the future as a time to adjust your behavior.

4. Quote Originally Posted by aren
    - Stole a car and my friend crashed it. Just paid for damages.
    - Lost around 25 lbs. because of the above and because of the below.
    - Got expelled from school.
    - I'm facing 2 felony charges because of the above. I'm not charged.. yet.
    - My parents spent $4,000 for a lawyer because of the above. When it all ends, it could end up being a total of $10,000.
    - The above has killed my relationship with most of my friends and the girls that I want to have a relationship with/fuck.
    You get no sympathy from me on that one, you dumb ass.

The cancer thing? Yeah, that is pretty harsh, I'm gonna admit it. But just because your arm decided to flip a shit and become carcenogenic, doesnt give you the right to steal a fucking car.

5. Perhaps you should turn your life over to the lord and savior Jesus Christ.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rhydant
    You get no sympathy from me on that one, you dumb ass.

The cancer thing? Yeah, that is pretty harsh, I'm gonna admit it. But just because your arm decided to flip a shit and become carcenogenic, doesnt give you the right to steal a fucking car.
    I stole the car more than a year after I stopped the treatment for cancer. I took the keys to my ex-girlfriends car. My buddy and I (also one of her ex's) went driving then he crashed it. Yeah, I don't want sympathy. I'm a fucking idiot for doing that.

8. I remember when you posted about stealing the car. What a dumb idea that was. I mean, that was really... just... really stupid.

Sucks about the other stuff, though.

9. Don't worry, your life doesn't suck as much as Jeremy's.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhydant
    But just because your arm decided to flip a shit and become carcenogenic, doesnt give you the right to steal a fucking car.
    Carcinogenic = Causes cancer, like cigarettes.
    Cancerous = Has cancer, like arens arm.

Unless he has the powers to touch people and give them cancer, that would be way cool.

Emotional Support in Picture form:
    Last edited by AstroBlue; 22 May 2006 at 06:54 AM.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

10. Quote Originally Posted by flux=rad
    Perhaps you should turn your life over to the lord and savior L. Ron Hubbard.
    Fixed.
    Time for a change