Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: Sega Rally Revo

1. I played this online today with some random douchebags, and the initial impression was horrible. After soundly beating them in the first two races, everyone else racing apparently exploited some glitch that had them flying through the air, slamming into each other, and even rising up after falling off a cliff. The assholes playing were laughing like dicks the entire time, and I quit after two more races.

Anyone else had this happen? If this is how online play is, no wonder the lobbies are dead empty. Unless I'm playing with TNLers, this one will rot online as far as I'm concerned.

2. That sounds horrible. I don't know why glitchers think it is so fun to do stuff like this. Because they will just end up playing with themselves.

3. Should we play this game online in memory of the team?

4. I hate to bring up an "old" thread, but I finally got around to spending some time with this (after loving Sega Rally) and this simply has god awful controls and waaaaaaaaay too much "float". The learning curve for "feel" is just too much to even be bothered with. I'm really disappointed. Next.

5. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I hate to bring up an "old" thread, but I finally got around to spending some time with this (after loving Sega Rally) and this simply has god awful controls and waaaaaaaaay too much "float". The learning curve for "feel" is just too much to even be bothered with. I'm really disappointed. Next.
    We should play some Flatout UC, much better game.

6. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I hate to bring up an "old" thread, but I finally got around to spending some time with this (after loving Sega Rally) and this simply has god awful controls and waaaaaaaaay too much "float". The learning curve for "feel" is just too much to even be bothered with. I'm really disappointed. Next.
    I love the game. My only complaint is on certain tracks your view is obstructed by the foliage, when riding an inside curve.