Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4353555657

Thread: This Month's Haul: June

Rocca must mean that the DS is a paperweight then. I can't argue.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Rocca must mean that the DS is a paperweight then. I can't argue.
    QFBS!

Fuck you for beating me to the $15 PSP WE9 on neo-geo.com.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Fuck you for beating me to the $15 PSP WE9 on neo-geo.com.
    mmmwwhahahahahaha NO SOCCER 4 J00000!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters
    NO SOCCER 4 J00000!!!!!!!
    Wow. It sounds like you did me a favor when you put it that way. Thanks!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rocca
    Yeah! Because the next best thing after paperweight is paperback!

Mahaha.
    Heh, truth. The two digital novels are the only cool ideas I have seen for the PSP. Roco Loco looks neat too, but I am so glad I didn't have to pay for a PSP, I can just use DJ's.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Wow. It sounds like you did me a favor when you put it that way. Thanks!

Ya welcome mate!

8. Quote Originally Posted by arjue
    Tell me what you think of them when you see them, I've been looking at getting a bunch of exploitation-esque horror amd gore movies lately (i have Gestapo's last orgy in my sights too). I was only aware of Flower of Flesh and Blood, didn't know there were other guinea pig movies.
    I've only watched the first 4 and hopefully this will help:
    Devils Experiment- Fake snuff. They capture the atmosphere really well thought I think there's a lot one can learn by watching it (for film techniques you sick cunts). Unfortunately it isn't very gory save for last "puncturing" scene. It's a keeper.
    Flowers of Flesh and Blood- Another fake snuff tape but this time the killer narrates everything he does. It's pretty good and some of the makeup is really topnotch. The dvd in particular has an easter egg that allows you to watch it in a grainy VHS mode. Very cool.
    He Never Dies- Apparently the Guinea Pig series went for a lighter approach and this film was a result. Some good gore and a few good laughs but ultimately a forgettable experience.
    Mermaid in a Manhole- This one's an adaptation of a manga IIRC. Good story and great gore. Keep in mind that it involves a man and a mermaid...gone wrong!

Flowers of Flesh and blood was the favorite of an infamous Japanese serial killer so maybe you should go ahead and treat yourself to that one

Quote Originally Posted by arjue
    Tell me what you think of them when you see them, I've been looking at getting a bunch of exploitation-esque horror amd gore movies lately (i have Gestapo's last orgy in my sights too). I was only aware of Flower of Flesh and Blood, didn't know there were other guinea pig movies.
    I've only watched the first 4 and hopefully this will help:
    Devils Experiment- Fake snuff. They capture the atmosphere really well thought I think there's a lot one can learn by watching it (for film techniques you sick cunts). Unfortunately it isn't very gory save for last "puncturing" scene. It's a keeper.
    Flowers of Flesh and Blood- Another fake snuff tape but this time the killer narrates everything he does. It's pretty good and some of the makeup is really topnotch. The dvd in particular has an easter egg that allows you to watch it in a grainy VHS mode. Very cool.
    He Never Dies- Apparently the Guinea Pig series went for a lighter approach and this film was a result. Some good gore and a few good laughs but ultimately a forgettable experience.
    Mermaid in a Manhole- This one's an adaptation of a manga IIRC. Good story and great gore. Keep in mind that it involves a man and a mermaid...gone wrong!

Flowers of Flesh and Blood was the favorite of an infamous Japanese serial killer so maybe you should go ahead and treat yourself to that one
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."