Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 911121314 LastLast

Thread: Sega Master System

1. Black Belt was an amazing game. I loved it and played it through many times.
    No gnus is good gnus.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    I will be playing most of the games mentioned in this thread in the near future.
    Is this the near future?
    So many fond memories...

3. Thanks for bumping, I was looking for this.

Been playing Dragon's Trap, it's definitely pretty great.

4. Power Strike is way more of a challenge than MSX2 Aleste, which I took down on one credit a few days ago (at one time I had 12 lives in reserve). PS has more enemies/bullets on screen at a time. The increased difficulty makes up for the loss of 2 levels.

Quartet on SMS isn't very good. Like Alien Syndrome, its level design is boring compared to the arcade. Why didn't Sega just port the arcade one instead?. Lee & Joe are MIA, and Mary & Edgar's weapons are piss weak compared to the arcade.

5. I didn't see Submarine Attack mentioned. It's no Sqoon, nor In the Hunt, but the best submarine sidescrolling shmup on the SMS for sure!

I've owned at least 10 different master system games, and yet have never owned a master system.

7. 10 different ones?

8. IP, Why the heck did you own them? Were you planning on getting a system or did they just come into your possession?

I was once given about 10 boxed master system games.
    They were all really good ones too.

I just find them at thrift stores for 2 or 3 each. I pick them up and try to find them a good home.

"Adopt an SMS cart"