View Poll Results: Best game of June 2010?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alpha Protocol (360/PC/PS3)

0 0%
  • Deathsmiles (360)

8 36.36%
  • Joe Danger (PS3)

0 0%
  • Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (PSP)

2 9.09%
  • Naughty Bear (360/PS3)

2 9.09%
  • Puzzle Quest 2 (DS/XBLA)

1 4.55%
  • Sin and Punishment: Star Successor (Wii)

4 18.18%
  • Singularity (360/PC/PS3)

0 0%
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior (360/PC)

1 4.55%
  • Transformers: War for Cybertron (360/PC/PS3)

4 18.18%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TNL's GotM: June 2010

TNL's GotM: June 2010

May 2010 Winner: Red Dead Redemption
    Super Mario Galaxy 2 lost by a single vote.

June wasn't nearly as packed with games as May, though there were a decent number of decent games. Deathsmiles is easily the standout for me, but that wasn't the only big release. Metal Gear Solid 5: Peace Walker and Sin and Punishment: Star Successor are the other two major releases this month. I don't think anything notable is missing, since there really wasn't too much out in June. I've padded the list with a few games that I think are worth checking out, though I highly doubt anyone is going to pick something like Singularity over the three games mentioned above.

2. Either Transformers or Puzzle Quest 2, I need to spend more time with both of them.

And didn't we have Deathsmiles on a GOTM Poll back when the J-version came out? Why is it up again?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Because domestic North American releases of games are the standard, except when there is little chance of them happening. Thankfully, that turned out to not be the case for Deathsmiles.

4. Damn, June sucked. Not only is there not one game I've played, there's not one game I'm even a little interested in playing. Truly, this is the month of Aliens vs Predator - "whoever wins, we lose".

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. Yikes. Seems an impossible vote between Sin and Punishment and Deathsmiles. With those 2 released this year in the US - the action/shooter gap has been filled. Mark it down, 2010 is now the best year of game releases ever.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

I thought this would be easy, but that's because I consider Deathsmiles an April, 2009 game.

edit: It's still easy; it's just easy in another direction. Deathsmiles destroys S&P2 and everything else this month.

I feel like a whore for voting for MGS over a couple of awesome games destined to be underappreciated, but Peace Walker is fantastic.

8. I didn't play anything released in June, so no vote for me.

9. I voted because these polls are meaningless.

10. Everyone vote for Naughty Bear! It's the true shining star of June!
    Donk