Thread: XBOX 360 Burnout Revenge

1. XBOX 360 Burnout Revenge

Just thought I would let everyone know that I went to the Target earlier today, and they had Burnout Revenvge on the Xbox 360 for $19.99. I'm not sure if its just one of those weird deals that just this Target is doing. However, this may be worth checking out if you pass by a Target, because I don't usually see 360 games for $19.99.

2. Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid
    Just thought I would let everyone know that I went to the Target earlier today, and they had Burnout Revenvge on the Xbox 360 for $19.99. I'm not sure if its just one of those weird deals that just this Target is doing. However, this may be worth checking out if you pass by a Target, because I don't usually see 360 games for $19.99.
    Did it have a red price tag that was marked clearence?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G
    Did it have a red price tag that was marked clearence?
    Actually, I didn't see a red tag this time...but that could just be because my Target is "ghetto."

4. It may be a in-store temporary price reduction (Price on shelf labeled with a yellow/red sign with black writing. They do those occassionally when a manufacturer is looking to lower warehouse stock. Those are nationwide.

5. We just had it on sale at Circuit City for $30, so I'd believe this being nationwide.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com