Kimagure Orange Road (going OOP)
    Riding Bean
    Metal Skin Madox 01
    Crusher Joe
    Arcadia of My Youth
    Battle Royal High School
    The Dagger of Kamui
    Otaku no Video

FREE SHIPPING WITH ALL ORDERS (including Canada)
    Last edited by mcarocks2003; 06 Jun 2006 at 09:41 AM.

2. Oh hells yeah.

And shame on you for not recommending Otaku no Video as well.

The You're Under Arrest TV series is pretty solid, too. Strikeman!
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 06 Jun 2006 at 08:56 AM.

Well then, people should catch up with Kimagure Orange Road now. $6 a dvd is hot.

4. Lol, just added 'Otaku no Video' to the list. I simply forgot about it.

I can't recommend 'You're Under Arrest' as i havn't seen it.

Also added to post - FREE SHIPPING!

This is people's last chance to buy 'Kimagure Orange Road' since it's going out of print. Please don't miss out on this awesome series.
    Last edited by mcarocks2003; 06 Jun 2006 at 09:41 AM.

5. GUH. My bank account is now $71.76 lower. Thanks a lot SCOURGE. Thanks a lot, DUNLAP. You guys said go tv only, right?
    That's my last big purchase for the summer. Oh, except DS Lite on Sunday. ): Thanks a lot, NINTENDO. I'm sure there'll be something else.
    Donk

6. I just went ahead and ordered all the KOR stuff, even if the OAVs and movie aren't great, hey, at 6 bucks each, no big deal.

And *sigh* I'm trying to resist the DS lite, but we all know I'll cave in... I bought a Micro, for chrissakes.

Half the OVAs of KOR are kind of filler. However, I like the movies a lot. I'd say at least get the first movie. Even if it's serious and sad, it is the actual end of the overall story arc.
    Last edited by Scourge; 06 Jun 2006 at 11:44 PM.

8. Dagger of Kamui is great stuff.

9. You can now get empty 'Kimagure Orange Road' Boxes if you buy 12 individual dvds from the sale.

It's for the collector's!

10. Quote Originally Posted by mcarocks2003
    You can now get empty 'Kimagure Orange Road' Boxes if you buy 12 individual dvds from the sale.

It's for the collector's!
    Ah damn. I wonder if they come with the extensive liner notes with the explanations of terms and stuff like the actual collector's box had. Looks like Finch missed out. He should contact them and ask for a box. For the record, what we're talking about is the picture box that holds the dvd cases. Not a big deal but kind of neat.