Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Quest Monsters Joker [DS]

1. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    Is there any official news about this or DQ Yangus coming out in the americas?
    None that I've heard, but hell they released Rocket Slime... why not this?

And what's DQ Yangus?

2. DQ Yangus is (from all accounts) a mediocre Mysterious Dungeon game starring Yangus from DQVIII when he was younger.

It's nice to hear that Joker turned out good. It always looked great, so it would have been a shame if that was all it had going for it. I hold out hope for a US release because as you said, they released Rocket Slime.

3. Quote Originally Posted by sethsez View Post
    DQ Yangus is (from all accounts) a mediocre Mysterious Dungeon game starring Yangus from DQVIII when he was younger.
    Watch your bloody mouth guv!

(rocket slime was amazingly awesome btw)

4. Well, it wasn't made by Chunsoft and was, from everything I've heard, incredibly easy. As far as console roguelikes go, there are better ones.

5. But it has Yangus and I want it to be good.

6. Anyone get this? I'm enticed.

7. Yes. It's awesome.

8. As I said before I wholeheartedly recommend it. A lot of fun.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Bumpity Bump bump.

So I picked this up on an impulse buy when I couldn't find a Lost Planet Zboz system, and ended up playing it for 8 hours straight on the train.

I've never actually played any of the DQ Monsters games, nor Pokemon or anything else like it, but man am I hooked on this one. It's damned gorgeous for a DS game, and a hell of a lot of fun.

Anyone else pick this up?
    Nice to hear the game is good, but Christ man you were on the train for 8 hours?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

10. I am still looking forward to picking this up, I just have too much other crap that I'm playing at the moment.

The 39.99 price does not help either.