Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Quest Monsters Joker [DS]

1. Yeah, seriously. I can sorta see where SE thought they could get away with that with FFIII, but DQ has a pretty niche audience in the US. Sent to die, imo.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Yeah, seriously. I can sorta see where SE thought they could get away with that with FFIII, but DQ has a pretty niche audience in the US. Sent to die, imo.
    I was pretty down about it. I was looking for Contra 4 at Best Buy since I wanted something new to play and I couldn't find KOF XI, and it wasn't there. I saw this which I didn't even know was out... $40 was too much. Otherwise I would have left the store with it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by not Anal Kaboom View Post
    Nice to hear the game is good, but Christ man you were on the train for 8 hours?
    It takes a long time to go from waaaaayy down south up to Tokyo. And it was cheaper then taking a plane.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Than. Than. Than.
    Don't make me start a thread about this. It's becoming rampant on this forum lately, or maybe I'm just noticing it more.

5. I do it all the time. It's easily my most common English error.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Stop, por favor.

I bought this today. I'll wait until Thanksgiving-ish to start. I never liked Pokemon, though, so it may not have been a wise purchase.

7. I liked it more than Pokemon, something about it was more fun to me, maybe the fact that it's a party of monsters, not just 1 on 1.

8. I think i would like it more then pokeemon too. it looks like its a nice game and i appreciate it's look more then pokeemon.
    Donk

9. Ooooh. .\ /.

10. There's no kind of online functionality, is there? I only have one friend who'd probably also be interested in playing this, and he lives back in PA.

I really wanted to like the new Pokemon, but even with like 5 people I knew playing it and tons more online, it got old way too fast. This looks like it's lot more substantial of a game.