Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hajime no Ippo gba, Palthena's Mirror Famicom Mini, Paper Mario + others

1. Hajime no Ippo gba, Palthena's Mirror Famicom Mini, Paper Mario + others

After sitting on a lot of this stuff for years, i'm finally selling it. Check it.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmylandahQQhtZ-1
    Donk

2. More ebay stuff!

^_^ OHAYO NYA DESU NYA! Okay, seriously, i'm dropping a ton of fchan biscuits on ebay and it'd be awesome if my tnl friends would buy some stuff and throw some money my way. If you let me know you're my tnl buddies i'll totally send you some kind of personalized desuness.
    Donk

3. Hmm... I was just thinking about how I wanted to watch Key again the other day

4. How is Princess Nine for service scenes/nudity? If they're non-existent, or at least light with no nudity I'll get it. My little sister is a fan of sports series and she likes female casts* so half of my reason for getting it would be to pass it along to her.

*also liked: black people who speak Japanese.
    Last edited by rezo; 28 Mar 2008 at 12:53 AM.

5. I actually don't know if there's nakedness or not! I didn't watch the whole series. It seemed pretty tame, though.

Frog- I sold the first two volumes today, so i only have the last volume with the long eps/movies/whatever they were, the one that's listed.
    Donk

6. Just bid on a bunch of stuff, maybe I'll win one of them, also how much is combined shipping? Oh, and do you have anymore black jack stuff?
    Last edited by Rem; 28 Mar 2008 at 03:53 PM.

7. Combined depends on what it is. i add 2 bucks on dvd's, a little more on anything bigger. i have the 2 US release Black Jack manga that i'll put up soon
    Donk

8. FYI I'm the guy who got Hajime no ippo 1-8, and black jack, as well as leo. Currently the shipping is 50, which seems a tad high.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rezo View Post
    How is Princess Nine for service scenes/nudity? If they're non-existent, or at least light with no nudity I'll get it. My little sister is a fan of sports series and she likes female casts* so half of my reason for getting it would be to pass it along to her.

*also liked: black people who speak Japanese.
    I've watched the entire series and I don't remember any nudity.

10. Good luck trying to sell Technic Beat. I couldn't even sell it for $5 shipped on forums