Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hajime no Ippo gba, Palthena's Mirror Famicom Mini, Paper Mario + others

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    FYI I'm the guy who got Hajime no ippo 1-8, and black jack, as well as leo. Currently the shipping is 50, which seems a tad high.
    HA. GOT YOU SUCKER. I'll check today and get you the real shipping price. It's not going to be 50 bucks
    Donk

2. Sorry, i've been trucking around all day, Rem. I'll send you the invoice right now and drop it in the box tomorrow so it'll be out Monday.
    Donk

3. Just sent the payment.

4. I listed some more things, and more things are going up tonight. ): i listed my Nintendo Wii with plenty of VC games, component cables, Zelda, a memory card, and a GC controller. I'd be happy if a TNL'er gave it a good home. I'll erase all the buddy info so no weirdos start messaging you pr0n. I know as well as Nintendo that you're all children, so you really couldn't handle deleting me from your buddy list.
    Donk

5. I fought hard for PSP Twinbee! But... but then I started playing Apollo Justice and forgot about it and got outbid. But I am sure someone else will enjoy it also! You're selling so many nice things... I hope you still have some nice things too! D:

6. ): i'm trading it all in for a scoot, so i'll probably have one nice thing. Gameboy Advance games are going up tonight.
    Donk

7. Just bid on the wii, let's see where that goes.

8. Alright, listed Popful Mail, some GBA games, as well as some NGPC games tonight. It keeps going! Gotta get that scoot!
    Donk