Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help me watch heroes!

1. help me watch heroes!

When I go to NBC.com to watch Heroes, I can't get the vid to start.
    When I put the arrow over "part one" I get a little message in the bottom part of the browser (IE7, don't know if that matters, it did the same thing in IE6) window that says "javascript:void(playVideo('heroes',1));"
    Is there some program or something I need to install?

2. Something tells me that there are some strange things with javascript in the new browsers. My own problems were curbed when I put NoScript on my Firefox extensions. It allowed me to selectively run javascript on a site and subsequently fixed my javascript issues. I am not sure if it will work for your particular problem, but my javascript woes never made sense to me. It MIGHT work for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

3. bittorrent you fool.

4. sure, I'll wait four hours to download a show I'll only watch once, then have my bandwidth eaten up for another couple of hours as I wait for the upload ratio meet what I've downloaded; when I could just click on it on NBC and watch it instantly and be done with it. You're right! I am a fool!

lol @ four hours. Somebody uses public trackers...

6. Even public trackers aren't that bad. I average an episode of heroes 2 hours after it comes out in like 17 minutes on the small nova.

7. I'm probably using the wrong client (utorrent) or the wrong place (demonoid), but when I d/l last weeks episode (670ish meg file) it took four hours.
    If there is a better place I'd be glad to get an invite.

8. I get mine from mininova usually (cause I'm not special enough to have been given an invite to the uber awesome private sites) but even then an episode of heroes never takes more then 30 min to download.

Back on topic...

Did you try to install Java? I don't have any IE7 experience, but if that doesn't work you may try to load an alternate browser and load java on it. On one of my computers, Java works all the time in Opera, never in Firefox, and only sometimes in IE6.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.