Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody Want to Play Some WarCraft III?

1. proto_manch on West, zemblan_king on East.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. Gonna tear up West tonight.

Anyone wants to help, PM me or find me on AIM. I'm only 26 wins away from that damn Siren icon.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

3. I'll try to get on after class tonght. No guarantees.

4. Revisiting the WC3 discussion forums at battle.net and WCReplays after a year is pretty hilarious. I had forgotten just how much whining about imbalance there was, even for a game as masterfully balanced as WC3.

Back when I first started to play, Human was considered the weakest race by far. Two years and zero gameplay balance patches later, everybody's whining about Orcs being underpowered. WTF happened?

5. So I started playing DotA. It's a lot of fun, but the players are seriously lacking in manner. Especially towards a poor noob like me.

Anyone want to start up a TNL room for some DotA games? It would be really awesome playing this game with some people I know. And it's a lot less intimidating to play than actual WC3 (you control just one hero, rather than fretting over an entire army).

For those who don't know what DotA is, click here. It's a Warcraft III mod.

Oh, and check out my new icon motherfuckers.

6. I'm down for DotA whenever. Just PM me or whatever. Let's get some games going.

7. Someone msg me when we play i'll restinall just for yall

8. God, I really hate the people who play this game on b.net.

PM's sent

9. Vi sitter i ventrilo och spelar DoTA.

Icecrown imo.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

10. This game (DotA) is pure comedy sometimes. I just love it when people go berserk on each other.

Let's set up a vent channel next time we play.