Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DeepDiscountDVD 20% Sale

1. Only 4 more days left

There is also a similar sale going on at DVD Planet. the advantage there is that they carry used DVDs and also have a better price on Criterions

2. Today is the last day. Just ordered Stargate Atlantis Season 2 & the Revenge of the Nerds set for about $40 shipped.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Today is actually the last day. Bad news for my wallet.

4. Get those lists ready, 4 more days until it starts again. Will update 1st post with new codes once they are released

Hopefully dvdplanet.com will mirror the sale again, they carry used stuff

They fucked up shipping costs to canada, so if you are up north its really no longer worth it for large orders.

5. Cheapassgamer has only listed one code so far: DDAF
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

6. USATODAY is now working!

7. Hello Everyone!

Coupon code DVDTALK is live for the DeepDiscount.com 20% off Sale!

The sale will run through June 22, 2008.

All DVDs, HD-DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs are on sale (with the exception of pre-orders). Also, posters, Fun Stuff and Storage Units are included in the sale. So please take a look at many of the other products that we have to offer. There are a lot of great bargains on our Fun Stuff pages.

Beginning on Thursday evening look for CDs and Books tagged with a "Mega Sale" logo. These titles will already have the discount applied, so no coupon is necessary.

Thanks again for all of your support throughout the year and during all of the many sales that we have.

Have fun.

Dave

-other coupons-

DVDTALK
    USATODAY
    NYTIMES
    SUPERSALE
    PRICESEARCH
    SUMMERSALE
    YAHOO
    ESPN
    LATIMES
    XM
    SOUTHSIDE
    WGN
    JIM
    DEALNEWS

(THEY MAY NOT ALL BE ACTIVE YET - BE PATIENT!)

8. Just made my first, and most likely only, order. All on HD-DVD for about $45.

Pluse
    For Love of the Game
    Slither
    Waterworld
    Jet Li's Fearless
    Last edited by Timber; 04 Jun 2008 at 07:10 PM.

9. i just knocked a ton of obscure stuff off my wishlist. btw, slither and fearless are kickass

10. Kick ass! Im going to drop a bunch on this I think.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!