Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DeepDiscountDVD 20% Sale

1. DeepDiscountDVD 20% Sale

www.deepdiscountdvd.com

COUPON CODES: (may work, some maybe from previous sales, will update as they're listed)..

DVDTALK
    USATODAY
    NYTIMES
    SUPERSALE
    DDDCD
    DD1110
    DVDPRICESEARCH
    LATIMES
    ESPN
    YAHOO
    JIM
    WGN
    XM
    Last edited by D_N_G; 31 May 2007 at 09:06 PM.

ARRGH NOO!

I have my wishlist prepared so I'm ok.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. thanks for the fucking tip! Getting Season 1 and 2 of nip/tuck for dirt cheap!

4. This ends tonight at midnight Central time

5. I really wish I had more $ right now. I only ended up ordering one thing (first season of the Venture Bros.) and I could have easily dropped $200 if I had the money to spare. This sale came at an awful time.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

While browsing other DVD forums you can see how people seem to drop 500 dollars each on average. They seem to mostly load up on boxsets.

My total spending came up to about 100 bucks.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

7. Ugg, I came up with a little extra cash today and I made one more order (with 22 min left on the sale). This may mean eating mostly ramen for a week but I can live with that.

Got the full Star Trek SE movie box set for $67. I couldn't pass up getting these for $6.70 a movie.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

There's still a day left

9. Bump For new sale starting NOW!

10. I've got more money to burn this time so I'm a bit scared of what I'll end up spending.

Not making an order until sometime next week. But I know I'll be getting a few HD-DVDs since there's sone I want that will end up being $16-17 with the 20% off.
    Last edited by Timber; 09 Nov 2006 at 10:22 PM.