View Poll Results: What type of car should I get?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sister's Toyota Corolla

20 57.14%
  • Buy a beater (Accord, Civic, etc.)

10 28.57%
  • Expensive car (350z, s2000, etc.)

4 11.43%
  • Other (post what)

1 2.86%
Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: What Car To Get?

1. What Car To Get?

So yeah, I'm in the market for my fist car. Here are my choices:

1. Take my sister's car (a Toyota Corolla) and basically save whatever amount I put down (probably $2000-$3000 of my own money plus whatever I'm parents want to add, if anything)

Pro(s):
    Save a ton of money that can go towards a really good car in the future or any other expenses.
    Save on gas.

Con(s):
    I'll be driving an extremely crappy car.

2. Buy a cheap beater car, such as a Accord or Civic. No idea why I'd do this and not just drive my sister's car.

Pro(s):
    - Basically the above. I'll probably get stick so this will be good practice for the future.

Con(s):
    - Basically the above.

3. Go full out pimp and get a 350z or an s2000. Player status right here. I'd lose all of my money I have saved p and whatever job I get, basically more than half of my pay would go towards paying this off.

Pro(s):
    Driving a nice car.
    Able to fix it up. (I'm aware I can fix up other cars, but no way I'd waste money to fix up a crappy car)
    Fast.
    If I do get an expensive car, I'd probably get a 2 seater. That would mean I can't cram the car with people or give multiply people rides.

Con(s):
    Expensive. (Down payment, monthly cost, gas, insurance - parents will probably pay insurance)
    If I do get a 2 seater, I'll barely have room to.. how you say, sex sex do it do it.

I'm aware I made a topic about how shitty my life has been. I'm trying to turn things around and slowly they're getting better. So please, let's not bring any of that up. Just some honest suggestions

2. Just steal a car like you did before

3. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams
    Just steal a car like you did before
    Ouch.

Get whatever gets the best gas mileage. Gas is the biggest pain in the ass when it comes to driving. Toyota Corolla FTW.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams
    He's right, stealing a car would cost you the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams
    I'm already facing 2 felony charges (although still not charged yet), don't need another..

6. Go with the S2000. It gets great gas mileage, it's fast, good looking and you can find a used one for under $25g's. You can drop the honda k24a motor that's in the new acura tsx and make your car kick all kinds of ass. If you can swing it, don't settle for a corolla.

I realize that yes YOU WILL LOSE MONEY BY BUYING A CAR. Face it; cars aren't real estate. Just get what suits your lifestyle. and gets you laid

If all else fails take the toyota and sell it for drugs.

7. Insurance costs for a 17 year old male facing 2 felony charges, with one for stealing a car....FTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. At your age, I'd say go with the cheapest option. Having a ride is the best, odds are even with a corolla you can get some tail, just not the conceded kind. You have the rest of your life to work your way up in terms of rides. Besides, the money you save on taking your sisters car will probably end up in the gas tank anyway.

9. I'm not in the market for a car, but I've been watching the Nissan Versa and someone here in my apt. complex got a Toyota Yaris. Both seem very cool for $12-14k. Going for a 2-seater like a 350z is retarded for a 17 yo, imo.

Son of a bitch, I was going to make a similar thread, only less retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.