Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2232343536

Thread: Hulk 2

1. C-C-C-C-CCOMBO BRRREEAAAKKKEEERRRRRRR! Sorry .. news to post.

Quote Originally Posted by SHH!
    MTV chatted with The Incredible Hulk producer Gale Anne Hurd, who said she has every intention on making a follow-up and that Edward Norton is signed on:

"It's all going to depend on the screenplay and where his character goes in any sequel, because he does have a multiple-picture deal," she said of Norton, who told us recently that he's waiting to hear from Marvel regarding Hulk's future. "[Norton's situation] is the same with every franchise like this, when you have one of the top actors of his generation."

But first, you're likely going to see him in The Avengers:

"Next, he's likely to appear in an 'Avengers' movie, but that's completely up to Marvel," she explained. "It's wonderful that Marvel now controls so many of their own characters, and they can create a Marvel universe in film and populate it with so many of their characters who naturally exist together. I think an 'Avengers' film is a very exciting prospect."

To read more on what villain she would want for the next "Hulk" movie, click here!
    He's our powers magnified and he's fighting on the Planet's side.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. watch the next villain be The Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. Well, that was pretty clearly set up in the last one, so yeah, if they do make another one, that would be the logical choice.

(If you didn't know, The Leader's real name is Samuel Sterns - the scientist who helped Bruce in his efforts to cure himself and completed Blonsky's transformation into the Abomination. In the aftermath of that event, a bit of Bruce's blood dripped into an open wound on Sterns' forehead, after which it began to swell into the familiar oversized cranium of The Leader.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. nuh uh! Pete Wisdom is the Leader!

5. So I watched this again with my wife, I think I actually enjoyed it a little more the 2nd time around. One thing about the alternate opening, why did Latino Review post that Banner was on an Antarctic walk? I think that was what made no sense to me about Captain America's "cameo" originally was that he wouldn't be on the southern half of the globe.

Banner is obviously not in Antarctica, he gets dropped of by a trucker going through a wooded area. Unless that took place in southern Chile or Argentina and the he somehow walked across the ocean to Antarctica, I would say it would be safe to say that he was probably somewhere in Alaska or Canada
    "I don't like fellas that kill me. Not in general."

6. Finally saw this and liked it a lot. Way better than the Ang Lee snooze fest.

7. I like at least 75% of the Ang Lee snoozefest. Absorbing Man can GTFO though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Got this from Netflix and the disc wouldn't read