Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stadium Events NES

1. *prepares for the noob onslaught*

stfunoob.jpg
    anotherstupidfuckingnewbie.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

2. Saw another link to a woman who supposedly found a sealed one in her basement. I'm too busy to find the link. It was at over 17k last I looked. Her story seemed kinda fishy though. You would think Atari 2600 rares would be worth almost as much if not more, I would think those are harder to get being pre crash, and that system was just as popular.

3. Right, you had enough time to post a paragraph here, but putting two words into eBay o-hoh no I'm much too busy for that tomfoolery.

Here. It's over 20k now.

Regarding your Atari wonderment, it's pretty simple; Nintendo has a ridiculously huge following of criminally obsessed fanboys, Atari does not.

4. also to get rare atari games all you gotta do is drive out to the desert with a few shovels

5. $21000? Just think how many Neo-Geo carts (no, not MVS) you could have for this amount. Seriously, this collector's market has gone batshit.

Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    also to get rare atari games all you gotta do is drive out to the desert with a few shovels
    And dig through a parking lot.

7. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    $21000? Just think how many Neo-Geo carts (no, not MVS) you could have for this amount. Seriously, this collector's market has gone batshit.
    I think this is a pretty rare occurrence. I just hope whoever buys it is getting the real deal. If I had the money, I'd buy all this rare shit. No different than buying a rolex or a sports car... I just spent the most I ever did on a complete copy of Twinkle Tale Megadrive for 130 bucks... sure it's a lot, but the game is really good.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

8. I can't believe that DNG and Portnoyd aren't selling their copies. For the kind of money it's going for at the moment I'd sell it in a heartbeat.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Man $21,000 for a game? I can understand the cachet of owning a rare macguffin but that's a lot of money. I can do a lot of prostitutes with $21,000. I'd also sell it damn quick.

10. Loan debt = gone. Man.