Page 1 of 28 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Angry Nintendo Nerd

1. Angry Nintendo Nerd

This guys obviously just sucks at some of these NES games -- Top Gun was quite playable once you figured it out -- but he can be pretty funny:

TMNT:

Karate Kid:

Castlevania II:

Top Gun:
    Last edited by PKBMax; 16 Dec 2006 at 01:04 PM.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

Those videos are hilarious! I love watching how angry he gets at those games, though it really is ridiculous how hard some of those NES games are (like that Castlevania II shit where you have to equip that crystal and kneel against the wall...).
    Last edited by Corpsegrinder; 16 Dec 2006 at 05:00 AM.

3. While fucking hillarious, it's old.
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

4. And hasn't been posted on the Board before .

The latter ones are better. Also, he's the Angry Videogame Nerd now. The latest video was about Rockey for the Master System.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrWhitefolks View Post
    While fucking hillarious, it's old.
    I don't care if it's from 1912. It's worthwhile and didn't turn up on a search so I posted it.

k?
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

6. Wow, I laughed *really* hard at the first one. Like, my stomach muscles hurt. He's annoying when it's just him talking to the camera, but damn, when he's playing the game and narrating while fucking up, oooooh boy, that is some funny shit. Time to watch the rest...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Wow, I laughed *really* hard at the first one. Like, my stomach muscles hurt. He's annoying when it's just him talking to the camera, but damn, when he's playing the game and narrating while fucking up, oooooh boy, that is some funny shit. Time to watch the rest...
    IAWTP, just finished watching the TMNT one, hilarious.

I was just midly chuckling until "this is bull fuck" came out of his mouth. Then I lost it.

9. The top gun wasn't very funny, but it did remind me why I hate dog fighting games from anything pre 32 bit.

10. Seriously, how the hell were you supposed to land on the aircraft carrier in Top Gun?