Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kevincals new and awesome Ebay auction.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Six
    HAy gus! I;m lookin fro five copies of Body Harvest! Ne1 Want to sell? i also need old Np issues pls PM!!
    I don't type like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sethsez
    lol the jokes on you your angry at me and im laughin roft keep it comin man ill spend all sunday doing this if i have to
    The reason I'm doing this is because a lot of people gave me a rash of shit over one stupid auction and there was nothing wrong with my auction in the first place. It was blown way out of proportion by a bunch of people who thought it would be cool to follow an assholish remark and then it snowballed. That's kinda why I'm dragging the whole thing out as a big joke. You guys try so hard to be cool and punk-like, it's really pathetic.

I could use two fifths of Riven.
    I have all 5 fifths of that one.

This is really stupid. Your posts read like a 13 year old girl's Myspace (complete with far too many emoticons) and you're just attention whoring at this point.

It's not funny, it's not interesting, it's just stupid. Quit spamming the board to draw out a joke nobody's laughing at.

I'm going to have to third the "ban pls."
    Oh, and it''s also funny how you point out that you are familiar with 13 year old girls Myspaces...

2. Wrong forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kevincal
    You guys try so hard to be cool and punk-like, it's really pathetic.
    Bitch.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kevincal
    You guys try so hard to be cool and punk-like, it's really pathetic.
    BTW comdedy gold!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

5. As original and new as you think it is to rebel against TNL, kevincal, you're only the 500th person to do it, and you don't have the wit or the intelligence to successfully terrorize this online space. The more you keep trying, the more the TNL regulars are just going to push your shit in.

You've been here three years. You should know better than this. You don't even have a purpose for doing this, you just don't like that we called you out on something. Let it go.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

kevincal you may not like what ninjas is saying becuase he has this amazing ability to come off like an ass, but he is right. You're behavior is annoying a lot of people that had nothing to do with your auction thread and you will most likely get banned from the board if you continue.

7. Pretty much. Stop doing shit like this, or it's ban time.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico