Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: diffxs new and awesome Ebay auction.

1. diffxs new and awesome Ebay auction.

just kidding.

No but seriously I got some stuff for sale.

Far Cry for PC

Battlefield 2 & Special Forces, also for PC obviously

I have more to sell, but moving through it slowly. Thanks for looking. Help me out, Im trying to get a blue star or whatever the fuck they give you at 50.

p.s. all the games come with all discs, so you will be able to beat the entire thing if you so choose.

2. [lying ebay quote]
    This is a great game with tons of action and gameplay, and the expansion pack adds a lot of cool new features for any fan of the game (which you will be after playing!).
    [end lying ebay quote]

You didn't even mention the red-name glitch, Diff. I thought you had more pride than that....

Seriously though, I have a friend that lost his Special Forces key. Are you willing to sell just the key and the user name/password for it? It would save shipping
    Let me know what shakes.

3. edit: nah i thought about this some more and I will just keep my auction as is. its easier that way.
    Last edited by diffusionx; 15 Jun 2006 at 08:50 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    just kidding.

No but seriously I got some stuff for sale.

Far Cry for PC

Battlefield 2 & Special Forces, also for PC obviously

I have more to sell, but moving through it slowly. Thanks for looking. Help me out, Im trying to get a blue star or whatever the fuck they give you at 50.

p.s. all the games come with all discs, so you will be able to beat the entire thing if you so choose.
    I'm kinda honored...

5. You should be.

6. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    edit: nah i thought about this some more and I will just keep my auction as is. its easier that way.
    No problem.

7. Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=170004570730

Thanks.

8. Last edited by Diff-chan; 16 Jul 2006 at 03:51 PM.