Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Yoshi's Dino-Sized Summer Sale

Good deal. Glad you are happy.

I'm heading to the Post Office in a couple hours to send everyone else's stuff.

3. Hey got the games today Just wish you had made mention that Otogi was the Japanese version and not the US one as I have absolutely no way of playing a Japanese Xbox game if your original GameTZ listing of it mentioned it I missed it (as its obviouslly off there now) and thats my mistake and if it was my mistake never mind this post
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I did actually. It said "Japanese" in the description, just like PC Genjin still does on there.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    I did actually. It said "Japanese" in the description, just like PC Genjin still does on there.

No probs then my mistake I totally must have missed it It'll just be another excuse for me (in a long list of many) to one of these days mod my xbox

games came perfect by the way good doing buisness with you yoshi
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Speaking of PC genjin...is there an easy way of playing import cube games? I'm too lazy to google.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX
    Speaking of PC genjin...is there an easy way of playing import cube games? I'm too lazy to google.
    http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...1ik-43-1g.html

List updated.

I want to clear some more space and raise some more cash for JPS2 games, so take an additional 10% off all non-360 and PSP games.

10. Did you send out Star Wars Arcade yet? I'm itching to review it.