Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Yoshi's Dino-Sized Summer Sale

Not yet. I boxed the thing up in a Priority box, then thought to check rates to PR, and priority for 8oz is almost $10! I need to go buy some brown paper to wrap the box so I can send it media and not lose money selling it.

2. That can't be right. A standard VHS priority box shouldn't cost you more than $5, with DC.

Go to USPS.com and check. I put in your zip, and it said $9.XX. I'll check again.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Go to USPS.com and check. I put in your zip, and it said $9.XX. I'll check again.
    $5.70 shipped (no DC)

Were you using global priority? P.R. is domestic.

edit: You're right. I clearly hosed something up when I checked before. I'll go drop it off tomorrow.

6. No worries man.

7. Yoshi can you tell me your U.S saturn has any trouble reading carts, mainly the action replay one. I've had a lot of trouble with this of late.

8. Got the game yesterday. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sega saturn x
    Yoshi can you tell me your U.S saturn has any trouble reading carts, mainly the action replay one. I've had a lot of trouble with this of late.
    I haven't experienced any. I've only tried the backup RAM one.

All prices lowered! I'm looking to move at the end of September, and I don't want to pack this shit.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sega saturn x
    Yoshi can you tell me your U.S saturn has any trouble reading carts, mainly the action replay one. I've had a lot of trouble with this of late.
    quite a common problem, google it and youll see.