Thread: WANTED: Sega CDX stereo AV cable.

WANTED: Sega CDX stereo AV cable.

Everyone on eBay has the mono one and well, that just won't do. Anyone have a extra set they're willing to sell cheap?
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

Revoltor: I don't have one myself, but I got one form www.sega-parts.com . It's the same as the Gen2 AV cable, just make sure to pick up the stereo one instead of the mono cable. The video output with the cable on the CDX is pretty damn good for composite, much better than most of the other Genesis units.

The cable is $20 though, but worth it in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

Gah, shit. I paid 20 for the CDX but the fucker gave me RF cables. I was looking more in the 5 dollar range.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

Too bad noob. Pony up the money or deal with mono.

You could always use the mono cable for the video, and then use the headphone jack for stereo audio. I did that for a while until I finally ordered the stereo cables, although the audio takes a hit when using the headphone jack.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

I do it the cheep ass way with my sega cd. Run audio out of the sega cd, and use the cable that came with the 32x to get video.