Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling stuff again. JPS2, some domestic games, etc.

1. Selling stuff again. JPS2, some domestic games, etc.

Selling off some stuff again. Post any interest or offers, as I am extremely likely to ignore PMs. I ship USPS Priority flat-rate unless otherwise requested. It's $4.05, I can fit 2-3 games in there.

NTSC-J Playstation 2: Model SCPH-1000
    First release Japanese PS2. Comes complete with -original box- (bent corners, etc.), documentation, and cords (note: it uses a different ended cable than the US ones, so either cut yours up to fit or I can throw one in for $1.50). No controller included. This is in EXCELLENT condition. I have never attempted to mod it in any way and it has never once given me any sort of error. It's been extremely reliable the past three years I've owned it. No cosmetic or other flaws. I'm going to toss out the price of $90 for starters.

PS2
    Bombastic
    Beatmania US
    Gohst Recon
    S.O.C.O.M.- Big fatty pack that comes with a Logitech USB headset (good headset for PC use, btw), online play enabled
    ---
    Rez- Import, greatest hits version

[u/]Gamecube[/u]
    Metroid Prime
    Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Master Quest- Promo disc, remake of OoT

Other
    Phantom Dust- Xbox, Live enabled
    Wipeout Pure- PSP
    Columns Crown- GBA
    Advance Wars 2- GBA
    Nights- Sega Saturn
    R-Type- Sega Master System, no manual
    Mario Kart 64
    Megaman X- SNES cart only
    Tetris Attack- SNES cart only
    Donkey Kong Country- SNES cart only
    Super Mario RPG- SNES cart only
    Super Mario All-Starts- SNES cart only

Other Items
    -Pop'n Music 9 CS poster: has small bit holes from my kitty in the lower corner, doesn't interrupt any character artwork. 4 small pinholes as well.
    -MIDIman USB-MIDI adapter thing, unit only $13 shipped
    -Xbox T-shirt- Size S, button close polo, buttons say "Conference Room Only" in small white print. From E3 2004. One of the few official women's sized game shirts I've ever seen.
    -Xbox lanyards- One green with black text, a rubber-end-holder type. One black with green XBOX text, standard metal clip end.
    -2x256MB DDR PC2100 RAM. I have dual-channel now so I can't run this alongside of it. $15 shipped

UNLOCKED cell phone for Cingulair (and T-Mobile) customers

LG AT&T G4051: Your standard color-screen flip phone. No camera, but it does the polyphonic ringtones and mp3 as well I believe. It's a SIM card phone so you can pop in your Cingulair card and be set. It's discontinued because it was made for AT&T but since they merged with Cingulair, I know it works with Cingulair (I used it up until a few months ago on a Cingulair plan). You might want to check for T-mobile compatibility, I have no idea. Comes with a good battery and a standard wall charger. Great cosmetic condition, no problems at all. I was very impressed with this phone; great little basic and reliable cell. Has web capabilities, I remember using AIM on it once. Asking $20 OBO

Stuff I want. Willing to do trade offers, etc.

-Guitar Hero controller. My stepbrother broke mine, redoctane is out of stock.
    -DS or PSP titles, possibly. I love puzzle games, Advance Wars-y titles, and anything else that you think is 'good'. I literally own four games between the two so chances are I don't have what you're selling.
    -Loco Roco stuff. Poster, keychain, ANYTHING.
    -Any interesting game posters, possibly. My dorm walls are horribly empty.
    Last edited by Nomi; 30 Aug 2006 at 11:48 AM.

2. Interested in:

Super Mario All-Stars
    Advanced Wars 2 (but if you like Advance Wars-y titles... why selling?)
    Possibly SOCOM (Read as, someone else wants it before we discuss costs, etc., they can have it)

Would like more information on:
    MIDIMan USB Cable - Is this a USB to Midi cable, essentially?
    http://www.ammosart.com/~iidx/images...OS-TNL-Sig.jpg
    Der Wille zur Macht
    Jenseits von Gut und Böse
    Also Sprach Zarathustra

3. The MIDIman is a Midi to USB box, not a cable.It's a small green box with 3 or 4 MIDI input/outputs and USB so you can connect it to your computer. Dicked around with in in Fruity Loops with my crappy keyboard a few times. This is the exact item: http://cgi.ebay.com/MIDISPORT-2X2-US...QQcmdZViewItem

And I'm selling Advance Wars 2 because I wanna buy Dual Strike since I haven't played that yet.

I need to know final answers by Monday afternoon. ALl of my stuff is at home, and I'm going back for labor day weekend. This will be my last chance to pick stuff up until late October or November. If you're interested, just say so and I'll bring it back to campus with me just in case.

4. Wake me up when you unload all your IIDX stuff.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Wake me up when you unload all your IIDX stuff.
    Too late, for some of them at least. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Nomi View Post
    The MIDIman is a Midi to USB box, not a cable.It's a small green box with 3 or 4 MIDI input/outputs and USB so you can connect it to your computer. Dicked around with in in Fruity Loops with my crappy keyboard a few times. This is the exact item: http://cgi.ebay.com/MIDISPORT-2X2-US...QQcmdZViewItem

Word, I dig. Yeah, I'm interested in this. How well does Fruity Loops work? I might have to call in a favor.

Let's talk online later today and beat out some prices, ok?
    Der Wille zur Macht
    Also Sprach Zarathustra

6. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Wake me up when you unload all your IIDX stuff.
    Too late, dude. I only own two styles now and I'm seriously starting to consider unloading my ASC.

7. Now that I think about it...

Compass, I do have a Beatmania IIDX 3rd. I know it's old (the release of the game, not the game itself...), but still one of my favorites. If you're interested.
    Der Wille zur Macht
    Also Sprach Zarathustra

8. Thanks, Tehanu, but I actually just bought 3rd Style on ebay two days ago. Now I have BMUS, 3rd, 9th, and RED, still looking for good deals on the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomi View Post
    Too late, dude. I only own two styles now and I'm seriously starting to consider unloading my ASC.
    When I do drop the cash necessary for an ASC, I'm going with either a mymybox or DJ Dao PE. Which styles did you keep?

9. The JPS2 outshines my interest in the next gen systems, honestly. I've always wanted one for the rhythm games, shooters, and recently GGXXSlash.
    Are we going to do bidding here or something? I'll throw in Untold Legends for the PSP, if you want it. It's a serious time-waster, but not much else.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Which styles did you keep?
    8th, thank god, since it's shitting on my HDloader (so is 7th but I don't think I kept that).

Chao: Yeah, for the JPS2 I'm taking offers right now. I want to have a list of who said what so I don't have to play the IM/PM tag game. I'm not too interested in Untold Legends, sorry. If you have Meteos, Advance Wars DS, or really any other portable titles, feel free to offer them up as well.