Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank god for cheapassgamer.com -- Circuit City MEGA sale(list UPDATED)

1. Dammit, why couldn't the list have been updated before I went by earlier tonight? Need to swing by again tomorrow for Metal Slug 4+5, Pirates, and Radiata Stories...

2. 10:00 each and every day. Nothing on that list really grabs me.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

3. This is bullshit. Everytime TNL posts some super Circuit City sale, the one in my town knows nothing of said sale.

4. The prices should be company-wide. Just because the associates know nothing about it and the stickers still have higher prices doesn't necessarily mean they won't ring up like this. Take a few up to the cashier and ask for a price check.

5. I knew I should have checked prices at work today
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

6. I need FFIV

7. Quote Originally Posted by Glitch
    This is bullshit. Everytime TNL posts some super Circuit City sale, the one in my town knows nothing of said sale.
    glitch: fuck that shit, bring everything you want to the videogame counter and have them price check all of it, and then have them put every game that rings up correctly in a "yes" pile and games that don't in a "no" pile. if they cant figure that out, then punch them in the armpit.

ps: toys r us is having a buy two, get one free sale on sudnay(25th) for DS titles(metroid, tetris ds, princess peach, animal crossing, and new super mario bros)
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

8. I got a few things last night.

Advance Wars, Polarium, Harvest Moon, Pokemon Pinball, Tales of Phantasia (for a friend)

Thanks for posting the thread. I wish I knew about the PS2 titles last night, I would've checked for Radiata Stories. That game will never be rare, though, so it's not worth going back for me.

Damn, just noticed Castlevania:CoD on there. I might have to go back.

Crap, and Indigo Prophecy.

9. No CCs in Puerto Rico.

If anyone could find extra copies of

- Donkey Kong King of Swing, GBA
    - Kirby And The Amazing Mirror, GBA

I'd be willing to buy/trade.